Beatrice Online

Just another Edublogs.org site

My Dream

February12

My biggest dream is to go to the Olympics one day. I would like to go in speed skating. Another part of my dream is to be in the Canadian team, which skates almost every day in the arena Maurice-Richard in Montreal. They practice at least two time per day, 6 days per week. The Olympics I’m focusing on are the ones of 2022. I would like to go to the ones of 2018 but I’m going to be too young.

Before going on the Canadian speed skating team you need to go on the team called CRCE which is a team of people who are about 15, 16, 17, 18, 18, and 19 years old.

Beatrice skatingI like speed skating because I am really competitive and I like to do competitions. I like to do competitions because my coaches can compare me with the other girls and I can see what needs to be better in my technic.

I also like speed skating because everyone is so nice and you can make friends with everyone even though you are against them. At the end of (almost) every race the girls and me say “good race” and give a “high hive”. At the begging of every race, the girls usually say “good luck” or something like that.

Even though speed skating is not really popular, I really like it and hope I will go to the Olympics one day!

Do you have a dream like me? If yes what is your dream, and why is it your dream?

Photo Credit: Beatrice Online

by posted under Uncategorized | 10 Comments »    
10 Comments to

“My Dream”

1. February 12th, 2014 at 7:47 pm      Reply evelynyvonnetheriault Says:

Maybe in 2022 I will be teaching my students during the Winter Olympics, and I’ll tell them that I know the famous speed skater “Beatrice”.

2. February 12th, 2014 at 9:59 pm      Reply Rachel Says:

IM BEATRICE SISTER , And I Think that beatrice will make it to the olympics someday … you go Sister i cant wait to see you in the olympics , and you will represent our amazing country , CANADA ! Go Canada Go !! hahahaha i love you so much !!! xxxx

3. February 12th, 2014 at 10:15 pm      Reply Juliette Says:

I think if you know what you want to be when you grow up you should just go for it and live your dream. Dreams are made to be true and if you want to have that dream then go for it. I cant wait to see your other posts.

4. February 13th, 2014 at 1:08 am      Reply Florence Says:

I’m sure your going to make it in the 2022 Olympic games! Just live your dream and continue! If you really want to accomplish your dreams, then you should not abandon and always continue… Go for it!

5. February 16th, 2014 at 4:47 pm      Reply evelynyvonnetheriault Says:

This post has been featured at All Things Quebec.
    Congratulations, Beatrice!

http://wp.me/prAf5-1Is

6. February 17th, 2014 at 5:03 pm      Reply Ms.M Says:

What a fantastic dream! You seem to have done some research about how to get to the Olympics and you are clearly passionate about speed skating. I really like how you are competitive but still respectful of those you are competing against. I hope to see you in the Olympics in 2022!

7. February 18th, 2014 at 2:33 pm      Reply Beatrice Says:

Thank you Ms.M
    As I was saying in my text I respect the people that I race against and they are now my friends, although on the ice when it is a race we all want to win and we are very concentrated. I really like speed skating and I REALLY hope to go to the 2022 Winter Olympics!

8. February 20th, 2014 at 11:40 pm      Reply Ms.M Says:

It is nice to know that you can be focused and competitive on the ice but remain friends when you are off the ice. I think this truly demonstrates your great sportsmanship! Good for you!

9. February 27th, 2014 at 4:09 pm      Reply Tom Says:

If you believe in yourself then you will go and do your dream because self trust is way better than not believing in yourself so I hope you will be able to do your dream;-)

10. March 14th, 2014 at 8:13 pm      Reply Mme.C Says:

Quelle belle photo de toi! :)
    Tu travailles fort. Je suis convaincue que tu réussira à atteindre tes objectifs. Nous ferons un projet sur toi durant les Olympiques d’Hiver de 2022. Tu n’auras qu’à te présenter pour voir si nous avons bien fait. ;)

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Flickr Photos

River Lee from Daly’s Bridge

Yellow and Bars

Bay Bridge San Francisco

More Photos

Pages

Categories